Friday, April 29, 2016

April 28, 2016 His Steadfast Love

Reading: 2 Corinthians 13, Deuteronomy 21-22, Psalm 145

Scripture: Psalm 145:8, The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

Observation: I am so thankful for this verse and so many others like it. I know that i fall down I screw up and look at things that I shouldn’t or tell little lies. I’m sure we all do, and the newer someones relationship with Christ is the more likely we are to have reverted back to who we were before God got ahold of our lives. 

Application: for me this is a great reminder of how much he loves us that we are brought back into his arms even after we turn and run from him. whether it is that we never knew him before, to you ran away with your inheritance like the prodigal son. His love is so abundant that no matter the mistake you made, as long as you are turning from it and striving for God he will forgive and open his arms to welcome us back into his graces.


Prayer: Father, I thank you for this beautiful day watching the rain come down as the sun shines getting the feeling of a warm summer shower. I thank you for your glorious mercy and grace that you pour out upon us. I thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to us to help us to seek you and place a longing to do right that we do not bring the need for the grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment