Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19, 2016 Where is my sword?

Reading: 2 Corinthians 4 and Deuteronomy 1-2

Scripture: Deuteronomy 1:43, So I spoke to you, and you would not listen; but you rebelled against the command of the Lord and presumptuously went up into the hill country. 

Observation: I feel like I do the something that the men of Israel did after God told them they screwed up. When they were told because you didn't trust and have faith you are getting this punishment they all went wait we will go do what you said and go and try and do it now that God is not going with them on this endeavor. I feel i do the same thing I will say I can’t to this or that then God shows me the blessing that he would have given me and I go well if I would have know that I would have done that a long time ago.

Application: God does not want us to do things for the blessings that will come from it, he wants us to follow his plan and will for our lives because we believe in him and that he will be there with us to give us the strength to make it though and he wants to bless us. God just wants to bless us but we sometimes have to walk though the fire to get that blessing.


Prayer: Lord, you are so awesome and we thank you for the blessings you have poured out on us. Lord I ask you like the man with the epileptic son “I believe help me in my unbelief” I know you can do all things and a will do all things for those who ask and believe yet there are times I still wonder will you. Lord help me to listen the first time and not learn later why I should have done it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment