Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 21, 2016 Thank you

Thank you everyone for reading my blog and my thoughts on God's word and what he is speaking to me though it. I am very blessed that I will be leaving tomorrow to go on a Mens retreat put on by my church and enjoy some great teachings and spend time worshiping the Father as men and of course we will be doing other fun manly things like playing sports and shooting guns. I will be away from my computer for a couple day so I will get my daily posts up on Sunday after I get back. I thank you again for reading I will post in the morning before I leave, then on Sunday I will post the one from Saturday and the one from Sunday. God Bless Your weekend and always listen for the breeze and watch out for the 2X4. I would also love to answer any questions you may have just put them in the comments and if I don't have the answer I will search the word of God and reach out to those who know more then I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment