Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16, 2016 Can I have my blessings now?

Reading: 2 Corinthians, Numbers 32, and Psalm 74

Scripture: Numbers 32:5, And they said, "If we have found favor in your sight, let this land be given to your servants for a possession. Do not take us across the Jordan.”

Observation: In this verse I was seeing so much of myself in that God has this plan for me and something I need to walk though but I see something bright shinny and new where I am and I go Hey this is good I want this can I have this. There are many thing I want many things that God has given me but just like those who asks for the land on this side of the Jorden we still have to walk though the war. 

Application: There are so many times I feel like I am asking for things that only make my stay where I am comfortable instead of looking forward to the Great gifts God has for me. God can and will bless you where you are but he also want you to Go though the War and come out with more then you ever imagined. Yes be content with what the Lord has given you but also be open to the blessing that you have yet to see.


Prayer: Lord, I thank you for the blessing that you have poured out on me and my family. You provide all things. As I prepare for the war ahead of me help me to enjoy the blessing you have and continue to watch for the blessing that are yet to come. Don’t let me settle for second best when you have a blessing that fare exceeds what I could dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment