Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016 What a Beautiful Angel

Reading: 2 Corinthians 11, Deuteronomy 16-17, and Psalm2

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 11:14, And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Observation: When I was in Choir at a Christian college right out of high school, I had a professor who came to us after rehearsal and said to us “how would you guys feel if this beautiful angel appeared and said how great of a job we were doing?” Of course we are all college kids and we are going “that would be awesome” and things of that nature. Imagine an Angel showing up at your work or school saying you are doing great. 

Application: Sure it could happen God could send down an angel to tell us how pleased he is with us. We must be wary of things like that because Satan was a beautiful angel who fell. The Holy Spirit speaks God’s words and love into us daily as we seek him. Seek him and stay in the word and God will speak to you. Be carful who and what you listen to and if you see or hear something confirm it in the word God. 


Prayer: Father, Love you and thank you for each day you give us to enjoy. Open my eyes to see and my ears to hear. I love listening to you speak and long to hear more each day in the quiet of my day. I ask you will be done in family situations and have you touch those around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment