Friday, October 1, 2021

Battle Cries

Reading: Isaiah 42-43, Psalm 82, Acts 1, and 1 Corinthians 12

Scripture: Isaiah 42:12-13, Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare his praise in the coastlands. The Lord goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his zeal; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes.

Thoughts: This is how I fight my battles, worship and praise are some of the greatest weapons of our warfare. The first battle that God gave to Joshua and Israel was give to them by a shout of praise after seven days of marching around the city. What victories are we not claiming because we are not praising and worshipping?

Prayer: Father God, you are wo good, your grace and mercy pour over us. We worship you in out battles we worship, you in our trials, and we worship you in the victories we are yet to win. I thank you fort all you are doing in my life. I ask that you fill me with your spirit, give me the joy to praise you in the storms, give me the wisdom to discern the truth, and the strength to walk it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment