Monday, October 11, 2021

We also believe, and so we also speak?

Reading: 2 Kings 21, 2 Chronicles 33, Psalm 75, Acts 12, and 2 Corinthians 4

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 4:13-14, Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak, knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Thoughts: Paul when he said “I believed, and so I spoke: was referring to Psalm 116, talking about being greatly afflicted when they believe and speak. When we truly believe and seek God with all our heart we are called to speak, no matter the consequences. We know our Lord Jesus who has risen will raise us into his presence. We are to stand for God and his truth no matter what happens to this body. The world is being influenced by the evil one who is only here to steal, kill, and destroy. Let us stand up and proclaim the Gospel, the Good News to the world. 

Prayer: You are the way, the truth, and the life, there is no way to the Father except through you. I thank you that you are working in my life. I ask that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us. I thank you for the molding and refining you are doing in our lives. Lead me and guide me. Help me to be more bold, and shine as your light in the dark world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment