Thursday, August 26, 2021

To accuse of be accused

Reading: 2 Kings 14, 2 Chronicles 25, and Mark 3

Scripture: Mark 3:2, And they watched Jesus, to see whether he would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse him.

Thoughts: As I was reading this passage, I started to think about how there seems to be a loud voice trying to vilify the Church and how some churches are very legalistic and focused on the rules and regulation of religion over the relationship with God. These religious leaders were so focused on the DOs and DON’Ts of religion that the love of God for his people was pushed to the back burner. Are we being like those who are seeking ways to defame someone or are we looking for ways to being glory to God? 

Prayer: Lord God, to you all the glory and honor and praise. I lay my life before you and seek you and your ways. I thank you for your molding and refining that you have done and continue to do in my life. I ask that you help me to seek you over seeking religion. you are my all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment