Friday, April 2, 2021

At the command of the Lord

Reading: Numbers 8-10 and 1 Corinthians 3

 

Scripture: numbers 9:23, At the command of the Lord they camped, and at the command of the Lord they set out. They kept the charge of the Lord, at the command of the Lord by Moses.

 

Thoughts: Most people do not like being told what to do or where to go. We have an independent sinful spirit that urges us to go our own way do our own thing. Yes, God created us each as unique and he knows each and every one of us, but when we take that freedom and uniqueness beyond God’s calling we will fall. As Israel was in the desert God lead them by showing them where to camp and how long to camp there. Are our ears open to the Lord telling us to go or stay, are we just comfortable where we are today or are we trying to get away. Open your ears and honestly as God should I stay or should I go? 

 

Prayer: Father God your plans are greater, your ways are higher, help me to seek and walk in your ways and in your plan that I may be more effective for you. Lead me and guide me. I thank you for calling me out of the mire and into your embrace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment