Saturday, April 24, 2021

April 22 He left the 100 for me.

Reading: Deuteronomy 7-8, Psalm 139, 2 Corinthians 7, and Mark 9

Scripture: Psalm 139:7-10, Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Thought: When the world is so loud that it is hard to focus on anything but those things of the world, it is a great reminder that God is there, he is always holding us and guiding us if we are willing to let him. We can not go so far away that he can not reach us. We may choose not to listen of find other things to focus on but he his there when we realize our need. 

Prayer: Thank you God for not just letting me go, thank you for not seeing me as a lost cause, you called me back, you searched for this lost sheep to bring him home. Your love abounds over me and your joy fills my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment