Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April 11 Look at it from this side!!!

Reading: Numbers 23-24, 1 Corinthians 12, and Mark 6

Scripture: Numbers 23:13, And Balak said to him, “Please come with me to another place, from which you may see them. You shall see only a fraction of them and shall not see them all. Then curse them for me from there.”

Thoughts: Just like Balaam, when Balak heard what God told Balaam to say over Israel and it was not what he wanted to hear, Balak just like I have done said “why don’t you try looking at it from a different point of view then you will see it my way.” When we don’t get the answer we want we have a tendency to forget that God can see it from that point of view as well and many more. His ways are higher and his plan even though it may not look the way we want it to, is much better than the one we have placed before him. Let us remember that He can see it all not just what we are pointing out to Him. 

Prayer: Father you know all, you see all and you work all things for the good of those who are yours. Work on my heart and help me to accept the good and the bad, those things I desire and those I do not. I submit and seek your will and your directions for each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment