Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April 14 Humility for miles

Reading: Numbers 29 and 1 Corinthians 15

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 15:8-9, Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me. For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Thoughts: I am so grateful of who Paul is and they way that he is able to show humility. Paul as a Pharisee and being taught by the teachers he had would have been like a super lawyer. He was a very well educated man before his interaction with Jesus on the road to Damascus. Knowing who he is in Christ makes all the difference. We need to make sure we are not seeking our glory our thinking of ourselves and more than we should because of anything we have done. We are who we are because of who’s we are. My value is not in the job I have but in who Christ says I am and I am a child of the one true king. 

Prayer: Father God you are so wonderful, your glory shines about the world. Your love pours out upon us all. I thank you that you are work on me helping me to see the truth of who I am and that you call me to your plan. Lead me and guide me in my days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment