Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 7 Continually with you

Reading: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 73, 1 Corinthians 8, and Mark 3

Scripture: Psalm 73: 22-23, I was brutish and ignorant; I was like a beast toward you. Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand.

Thoughts: In this portion of the Psalm it is showing the juxtaposition of who we are and how we will act toward God and how He acts toward us. The idea that how ignorant and mean I can be as he sits and holds our had to comfort us and is never leaving us. It is easy to lash out at God and throw a fit because we are going through something hard or a trial of some sort even though he is walking though it with us holding our hand.

Payer: Father you are the great comforter, you take care of all our needs, you lead us and guide us even when we fight against. I thank you that you are with us as we go about our days and seek what you have for us. Help me to see your leading and your guiding and to walk it our and walk in your strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment