Saturday, April 10, 2021

April 5 Satisfied in the morning!!!

Reading: Numbers 15, Psalm 90, 1 Chronicles 6 and Mark 2

Scripture: Psalm 90:14, Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Thoughts: I just love the reminder of the Fathers sufficiency, his love abounds over us and give us reason to have joy. I do my reading in the morning so that fact that it said “Satisfy us in the morning” it is the reminder that He pours out what we need as we start out day, we are given so that we me conquer the day in His name, let us steward what he give us every day to overcome the things he has called us to. 

Prayer: Father God you are so wonderful, your grace and mercy are sufficient for me and you pour out your love and strength upon us every day. Help me to use what you give me to honor you the best I can, lead me and guide me in all that I do

No comments:

Post a Comment