Friday, April 9, 2021

April 3 Are you Jealous?

Reading: Numbers 11-12, Psalm 148, 1 Corinthians 4 and Mark 1

Scripture: Numbers 11:28-29, And Joshua the son of Nun, the assistant of Moses from his youth, said, “My lord Moses, stop them.” But Moses said to him, “Are you jealous for my sake? Would that all the Lord’s people were prophets, that the Lord would put his Spirit on them!”

Thoughts: As I read this I was reminded about the joy and love I felt when I was able to be apart of something that God was doing. The most vivid is when I was told to go pray for my aunt, I was not told to go heal her but to pray for her. My father and I drove 300 miles to pray over my aunt and have a visit. I also know the jealousy that I have felt when others get to do or be apart of something that I am not. 

Prayer: Father God you are in control, your plans are higher than ours, I thank you for those plans that I am apart of and the plans that I get to witness. I ask that you help me to not ne jealous when others get to be apart of things I am not. You are working all things for your good and the good of those who are yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment