Friday, April 9, 2021

April 4th Ten vs Two.

Reading: Numbers 13-14, Psalm 81, 1 Corinthians 5

Scripture: Numbers‬ ‭13:31-32, Then the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we are.” So they brought to the people of Israel a bad report of the land that they had spied out, saying, “The land, through which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people that we saw in it are of great height.

Thoughts: Ten of the twelve spies were looking through their earthly eyes, “these people are huge and they have walls around their cities we are going to be squashed like bugs.” How often do we look though a problem with that is before us that God has told us to walk though and throw our ands in the air and say, “I can’t do it, it’s impossible!” I know I have, when I first started walking though the process of working to get my surgery that happened April 6th, I struggled with the monster of finances, first two years ago when this started was how will we afford this and the time off to recover, slowly God has used this strange times of Covid and stuff to make it that we have no medical bills and we have money to cove my income for the two month I am off work. We are called to take the promised land and it is though God’s strength and power and his plan that we will succeed. I would have never expected and worldwide pandemic to help me get my surgery with and out of pocket expenses. 

Prayer: Father I thank you for your good gifts, your forethought and ability to us all things to point to you. You get all the glory and honor. Lord I thank you for your faithfulness and blessings that you pour out on us every day. I thank you for the Joy and peace that you give us in time of disarray and confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment