Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018 Thats inconceivable?!?!?!?

Reading: Acts 5 and Genesis 15-17

Scripture: Genesis 15:6, And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

Thoughts: As I was reading this a question came to me, “What imposable thing are you having a hard time believing God for?” At this time Abraham was about 86 years old, Im guessing he was decently healthy with no kids and God tells him your descendants are going to be so numerous that they can’t be counted, and at that age and point in his life he basically said “OK bring it on.” I have been struggling on how/if God was going to heal my body from an issue that I found out about. I know in my head and I have had many people pray over me, then here I am still struggling to breath from time to time. Believe that what God says he will do will be done and not just done but done in abundance. 


Prayer: Father I thank you for all you have done in my life and the healing that is in process now. I thank you for the opportunities to help others and to love on them as you have called me to love on them. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out each day. I ask for the faith and belief in my life to grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment