Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January 22, 2018 Squirrel!?!?!?!

Reading: Luke 22 and Job 34

Scripture: Luke 22:23-24, And they began to question one another, which of them it could be who was going to do this. A dispute also arose among them, as to which of them was to be regarded as the greatest.

Thoughts: This couple verses to me seems to typify the way we think, we ether hear the bad news and dwell on it or we start arguing something totally different, trying to ignore the issue that is staring us in the face. How often do we ignore a problem we can see let alone one we may not. For example when your car has an indicator light in telling you something is wrong or needs checking many people will continue to drive and not think about that light I have even heard of people covering it so they don’t have to see it. Instead of ignoring it we need to accept there is an issue and seek help from God and his direction to that help.

Prayer: Father I think you for all that there is, you have prepared a place for me and a path to walk. I thank you for my family and the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask that you help me to focus more on your path and your solutions and not just ignore the issues around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment