Monday, January 9, 2017

Here we go again

I thank everyone who read my words and I pray that everyone does hears God’s voice speaking through me. I don’t wright this for me, I want to see God’s word getting out there. This last month has been crazy trying to prepare for our new arrival who came just a few days ago. I have been struggling with keeping myself focused on God and the blessings he has for me. He has been watching over me and bringing my family closer together. I know I have mentioned this in the past but over the last few days I have felt the Holy Spirit impressing on me the passage in Jeremiah 12:5a, “If you have raced with men on foot, and they have wearied you, how will you compete with horses?” 


I have felt that with allowing myself to step away from regularly being in the word and focusing on family and finances and all other aspects of life, I have not only grown wearied but there are many times where I have not even run the race with men. I want to get back to writing and having God’s word spoken into this world. I recently started a online debate between a couple people because of quote I shared on another format. I had felt that this person had a good point and a biblical truth, to find out that he ended up scamming people as well. What I got out of this debate was less about the man who said the quote but more about how I see God’s truth. 


I don’t care if this person was/is a sinner/crook, no matter who says God’s truth it does not change the fact that it is GOD’S TRUTH, I don’t think that because he speaks one of God’s truths makes him infallible, even the Devil used scripture when tempting Jesus, but just tells me we need to be in the word so we know the word and so that we are not fooled by one who will twist and change scripture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment