Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 6, 2016 What are you doing???????

Reading: Mark 14 and Hosea 12-13

Scripture: Mark 14:4, There were some who said to themselves indignantly, "Why was the ointment wasted like that? 

Observation: It seems all to often God is doing something in our lives or around us and just like the disciples we are completely blind to what Jesus is doing. It is so easy to not hear what God is telling us and listen to the world or our own heads that so often lead us astray.

Application: I know that from time to time God brings out the proverbial 2x4 and hits me up side the head. Just like the disciples we need to have things explained to us. Spending time in the word, in Prayer and in fellowship with others to help grow and be held accountable. There are many times in my life I can look back on and now see that God was trying to teach me something but at the time I was just going though the motions and possibly asking why is this happening. I don’t believe that God causes bad things to happen but he does use them to teach us and draw us closer to him. 


Prayer: Father I love you and long to know you more. I thank you for giving me the strength to get though the trials that I have been though and the strength that will be needed to get though anything that will come my way. I also thank you for the provisions and the blessings that you pour out on us each day. Open our eyes to the trials and help us to over come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment