Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 29, 2016 What there is more???

Reading: John 21 and Isaiah 40-41

Scripture: John 21:25, Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.

Observation: I know from time to time I can be closed minded and think that Jesus only did what was in the bible. I am glad that many of the miracles and teachings we talked about in multiple gospels to help us see the infallibility of the word of God. 

Application: But to think that during the 3 years of ministry and healings, there are about 30 different healings recorded in the gospels but to think what with the love of the father he had those were the only ones he did would be ridiculous. I know that I don’t love half as well as Jesus did or have half the faith he did, I know that I would I would want to do more then that, and I’m sure Jesus healed much more then those who have their accounts in the Bible. 


Prayer: Father I thank you for all that you have done and the reminder that all things are possible thorough your son. I thank you for the provision and blessings you have for us. I ask that you help is to discern the true stories of Christ but know that He is more then just the words on a page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment