Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18th 2015 How do you restore someone?

Reading: Galatians 6, Ezekiel 25-26 Psalm 118

Scripture: Galatians 6:1, “Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.”

Observation: I love the reminders that are throughout the Bible to take care of those around us and to help lift us those who have fallen. I know that I have been one of those people who have fallen and I want to be one who helps to raise then up.

Application: We all are sinners and we will all fall but we all can help someone who has fallen. I don’t want to be the Christian who judges and looks down my nose at someone because they are struggling with something I have overcome or has never been an issue for me. We are called to help them to get back up, we can encourage them, offer to be accountability partner, or simply be a friend that shows God’s love by standing by them as they work through the situation with God’s help.


Prayer: Lord, Help is to be the people you call us to be, the helpful loving friend and not the judgmental harsh people that the world see us as.

No comments:

Post a Comment