Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Who raises you up.

Reading: Deuteronomy 23-24, Psalm 91, and Galatians 1

 

Scripture: Galatians 1:1, Paul, an apostle-not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the father, who raised him from the dead. 

 

Thoughts: As I sit and go over the passages again and again, seeking what God has for me, Paul’s declaration of who he was stood out. It is not lots of I did or I overcame, I was not I was raise up by this person or that person, but it was not because of anything I did or anything I said but because of the work that God did through his Son. Are we coming to do the work that God has called us to with the puffed up ego of here are all the things I have done for God and that is why I have authority, or are we coming going I’m nothing without God yet through the work of His Son I have been deemed worth to do the work I have been called to.

 

Prayer: Father God, I thank you that you are leading and guiding me. You are the provider of all things. I thank you for the opportunity to steward the things you have before me. I thank you for my family and the blessings that you are pouring out on us every day. I ask that you help me to steward those things in a way that honors you. I ask that you help me to keep you first in my life and that you are the director of my priorities and not just a priority to fin in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment