Sunday, May 7, 2023

Walking in the victories set before us.

Reading: Joshua 6-7, Psalm 6, and Ephesians 3

 

Scripture: Joshua 6:2, And the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have given Jericho into your hand, with its king and mighty men of valor.

 

Thoughts: There are victories in out lives that God had given us and we are not walking in them. There are victories that I have had that may no look like victories and then there are victories like Jericho where walls have fallen and they was a defeat that was obvious to anyone who knew you. The thing is Joshua was told of this victory when they were still standing outside. He was told to do this ridiculous thing and in his obedience the walls fell and they were able to walk in and take the city. There were no pounding on gates or building things of war to take our this city but the marched around it for seven day and on that last day they blew their horns and shouted. What do we have in our lives that God has told us that you have victory yet you have not done the marching to overcome. There is a release and a freedom that God is offering to you but that is your part in accepting that freedom? 

 

Prayer: Lord God, there are Freedoms in my life and victories in my life that you are calling me to. Hello me to hear your voice. To seek your plan on the release and freedom that you have said is al ready there. Help me to see the next steps and the release that you have for me. I thank you that you have called me that you are molding and refining me. I thank you that I a get to steward my family and the blessings that you pour out on us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment