Monday, November 8, 2021

November 6 Should I stay or Should I Go now?

Reading: Jeremiah 39 & 50, Romans 10, and Colossians 1

Scripture: Jeremiah 39:9-10, Then Nebuzaradan, the captain of the guard, carried into exile to Babylon the rest of the people who were left in the city, those who had deserted to him, and the people who remained. Nebuzaradan, the captain of the guard, left in the land of Judah some of the poor people who owned nothing, and gave them vineyards and fields at the same time.

Thoughts: We have our spiritual marching orders from God the Father, just as those who were being invaded by the Chaldeans. In this situation there were those who listened to God, and those who listened to the king. Those who listened to the king we killed and caused the city and temple to be burned, those who listened to God were ether taken to Babylon or were left to tend the vineyards. God has called each and every one of us to walk in his plan. Are we listening to God or are we letting the world influence us into fighting those whom we are called to serve. 

Prayer: Lord God almighty, you oh Lord are the banner I cling to, the banner that I run to where are others fail you stand firm. You are the Rock of all ages. I lay my life before you and walk in your ways. No matter is if is into service, or war I will follow you. I thank you for the provisions you are pouring out on us. I thank you that you are molding and refining me into the man and father you are calling me to. Lead me and guide me in all that I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment