Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 1, 2018 Who am I????

Reading: Acts 8 and Genesis 22-23

Scripture: Acts 8:31, And he said, "How can I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. 

Thoughts: I have been a believer in Christ most my life, I have attended Bible college and have a Degree but at times I still struggle with am I Philip like God has called me to be to teach and preach or am I remaining at the Ethiopian and reading and not understanding. I get so involved in what I’m doing be it work, getting caught up on old shows or even listening to music, books or podcasts that I drown out God or I just have not heard him in that way. Beyond knowing that I am a child of the one true King, I struggle with who I am and where He is calling me. 


Prayer: Father thank you for calling me and being able to use even me. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you have for us each day. I place my family in your hands. I ask for help hearing your voice and being available to be used to further your kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment