Friday, February 16, 2018

February 10, 2018 You want me to go Where????


Reading: Acts 17 and Genesis 37-38

Scripture: Genesis 37:11, And his brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the saying in mind.

Thoughts: There are times when my wife and I thought we heard from God, “I have this plan for you.” Now it has been 3-4 years after hearing that and we are still doing that same thing we have been doing for the last 3-4 years. We are trying to listen and look for the next step, but we have not moved forward toward what we thought we were going to do. Even though Joseph’s dream seemed ridiculous and out there, God placed it on Jacob’s heart to remember what he said. I know there is a plan and I struggle with not knowing where it leads and when we are going to get there but I feel like I am trusting God and watching fro the next step. 

Prayer: Father, I thank you for having a plan for my life and I thank you for being that light for each step. I thank you for the provisions for each day and the blessings that you pour out on us. I thank you for my family and the direction you have pointed us in. I ask that I have the trust and faith to take the next step as you show it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment