Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 13, 2018 Where, you want me to go Where?????


Reading: Acts 20 and Genesis 42-43

Scripture: Acts 20:23, except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me.

Thoughts: I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t like pain. I do what I can to avoid it and to keep myself in getting hurt. If I was told by God go this way but as you go there is going to be lots of pain, I admit it, I would have a lot of second thoughts about going that way. I feel that there are so many people who get the misinformation that once you become a christian that all the problems will go away. I have heard it put this way “Life is a series of emotions. Life is a mountain after a valley. A wife to feed, a husband to clothe, children to raise, a boss to put up with, car notes, taxes, April 15th. Life is life.” - Mark Lowry Open Heart Surgery  God has called is into abundant Life and with the definition of life by Mark Christian Life is not for the faint of heart.

Prayer: Father I thank you fo the strength to get through each day. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you give us every day. I ask for the strength to follow the light that you are shining on the path before me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment