Friday, February 16, 2018

February 11, 2018 DETOUR


Reading: Acts 18 and Genesis 39-40

Scripture: Genesis 39:20, And Joseph's master took him and put him into the prison, the place where the king's prisoners were confined, and he was there in prison.

Thoughts: I don’t know how many times I thought I heard one thing and got excited started doing what I though I needed to prepare for that thing, and as I was going about it BOOM something from left field (or what I thought was left field). When we get a direction from God and we think it is going to be this easy path to where we thought God told us to go. So many times God’s path for us is a wibbly wobbly path that God has for us to help us to become the person we need to be. 

Prayer: Father, I thank you for this path even though I don’t understand the path or the reasons for the detours that come up. I thank you for your daily provisions and the blessing you pour out each day. I ask for discernment on seeing the next step in the path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment