Thursday, February 8, 2018

February 8, 2018 Its on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Reading: Acts 15 and Genesis 34-35

Scripture: Genesis 34:31, But they said, "Should he treat our sister like a prostitute?"

Thoughts: As I was reading this I was thinking about my sister who is about 8 years older then I am, I was never able to protect her due to our age difference and they direction she took her life. I think if I had a younger sister I may have, I also want to model for my son to want to stand up for women and family. I want my wife and daughter to not be treated in ways they ought not to be. Our job as men is to Love them, and DC Talk said it best “Love is a Verb” 


Prayer: Father I thank you for the place in your presence. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you have for this day. I thank you for my family and place them in your hands. I ask that I act properly to Love my wife and children the way you love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment