Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4, 2016 Who's plan is it?

Reading: Acts 5, Isaiah 50-51 and Psalm 58 

Scripture: Acts 5:38-39, So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!

Observation: I don’t know how many times I though I was doing the right thing and was trying to push forward with my plan to later find that if I had completed my plan I would have completely failed or been hurt. Not only had God protected the disciples by putting a fear of him on these leaders he also kept the leaders from further sinning by killing the disciples. 

Application: It is great to think that if a plan you are putting together is from God then nothing will stand in the way of it and it will succeed and that the plans not of him will fail but it does not mean that no matter what happens God and the Holy Spirit is teaching us though the process. I know that I learn more from failing then succeeding. God will use any situation in our lives to teach us the lessons we need to learn. No matter if its failure, success, pain or joy it will all teach us something in that situation. Listen to what God has for you to learn.


Prayer: Father I thank you for everything you have for us, the blessing and the provisions. I ask you to open my mind to the lesson you have to teach me each and every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment