Friday, April 1, 2022

Reading: numbers 7 and 1 Corinthians 2

Scripture: 1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14-16, The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ. 

Thoughts: When I read this passage I was reminder of a sermon talking about carrage and how we need to be bold even our families and friends. What hit me was the courage and how much courage it takes to not just believe the world and the walk in our faith. It's easy to just listen to the worlds explanations of what we are experiencing. The world wants us to see things only with our eyes end only hear with the ears that hear what they think we should hear. May the spirit fill us with the joy and discernment that we can better listen and hear the voice of God.

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful,you are the good shepherd, you lead us and guide us. I thank you that you have overcome and you offer us redemption. I thank you that you are molding me and refining me, , I ask that you fill me with you strength and corragel that I may overcome all things in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment