Saturday, April 23, 2022

What Refuge

Reading: Deuteronomy 9-10, Psalm 143, and 2 Corinthians 8

Scripture: Psalm 143:9-10, Deliver me from my enemies, O Lord! I have fled to you for refuge. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!

Thoughts: It is way to easy to run to a refuge that we see or we know when we are experiencing adversity, yet the easy way and many time those refuge that we know so often leads to further pain and strife. When we seek refuge in Christ we open ourself to the teaching of Holy Spirit, that teaching and leading that will lead us on a level ground and walking in His will. Let us seek to walk in his will all the days of our lives and seek to be taught by Him daily. 

Prayer: Father God, you are my refuge and my strength, you lead me beside clear waters, I shall fear no evil. I thank you that’s you are leading me, that you have blessings and not cursing for me. I thank you that you are molding and refining me. Help me to walk in your ways and seek your refuge and not my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment