Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Who am i

Reading: Numbers 34-36 and 2 Corinthians 3

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 3:1,Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some do, letters of recommendation to you, or from you?

Thoughts: How often do we loose perspective on who God called us to be and who he sees. It is just as easy to get puffed up as it is to think we are no good. We need to keep our perspective and listen to the voice of God speaking through Holy Spirit and His word. Who are we listening to, those who speak hurt pain and condemnation into our lives or those who speak love, joy, and encouragement? On the other hand who are we being the one who speaks life or death?

Prayer: Father God you are the one who knows us better than we know ourselves and yet you sent your son to die for us anyway, I thank you for all you have done and all you are doing. I ask that you help me to keep your perspective on who I am and not who I think I am or who the world tells me I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment