Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Go and take it!!!

Reading: Deuteronomy 1-2 and 1 Corinthians 4

Scripture: Deuteronomy 1:29-30, Then I said to you, ‘Do not be in dread or afraid of them. The Lord your God who goes before you will himself fight for you, just as he did for you in Egypt before your eyes,

Thoughts: We have been give a promised land, a calling, a direction in our lives, yet we have fear and doubt when it comes to where we are going. Sure many times we are only given a step or two in a direction but unless we have the entire picture we don’t step out. Here Moses was reminding everyone what got them into the situation there are currently in, getting ready to go into the promised land 40 years after he first was going to take them in. They were told not to be afraid to go in and take the land but they were stirred up into a bundle of fear and had to wait those 40 years. What are we waiting on or rebelling against that God wants to bless us with? Strive to walk the path He has placed before you, no matter if the blessings are in this world or the next there will be great blessings when we walk His path and not our own.

Prayer: Father God, you known me better than I know myself, you know the darkest parts of my heart and the things that are worthy of praise. I thank you that you have chosen me and are leading me. I thank you that you are the potter and the smith who refines us. I ask that you help me to see the things in my life that need changing or removing and overcome those changes in your name and in your power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment