Wednesday, March 30, 2022

What did you say???

Reading: Numbers 3 and Luke 23

Scripture: ‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:39-40, One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?

Thought: there is an old saying that a man’s last words gold. The words of great value we would think of Christ’s lasts words and the effort that it would take to even say them. I thought it was interesting that these two thieves were using these breaths that would have cost them dearly to take in to argue over who Jesus was, the pain and anguish it would have put them through to push themselves up using the nail in their feet to release enough strain on their arms and chest to take a couple breaths just to argue. When it comes to Christ there was the thief who mocked and the me who believed. We are just at guilty at those thieves are we going to be the one mocking someone or are we going to proclaim Christ through the pain and to the end?

Prayer: Father God, you are worthy of it all, you have created it all, you own it all and you are worth all my life. I thank you that you saw my worthy of redemption and have bought me out of my sin. I ask that you continue wot lead me and guide me, that mold me and refine me. I ask that you help me to remove the old faulty foundation of my life and help me to rebuild start anew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment