Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September 26, 2017 I don't know what you are talking about?!?!?

Reading: John 18 and Isaiah 36-37

Scripture: John 18:27, Peter again denied it, and at once a rooster crowed.

As much as I try to not deny the Lord I feel like with my actions and the fact that I struggle with sharing His love, and what he has done for us with the world, I feel like I’m more then denying him like Peter I feel like I’m smacking God. I struggle with lots of thing with my faith. I know Jesus is my savior and I accept the Gift of his love and mercy. I can sit here on this side of the computer and share my struggle without fear being even if I get railed on for saying something here it’s not a someone getting in my face about things. I know that God can do all kinds of miracles through us but without seeing or experiencing them I feel left out. 

Until a couple years ago I had never seen someone who was being tormented or deceived by a demon and at a mens retreat there was a man there who was being deceived and a few of us encountered him and prayed over him. As strong as I though my faith was I felt useless and out of place. I don’t know what God has in store for me I know I am broken in many ways and I’m a work in progress.


Payer: Father you are so wonderful you give us so many chances and so much grace. I thank you for my family and place them in your hands and ask that you help me to be the father and husband you call me to be. I thank you for all that you give us the provisions and the blessings you pour out on us. I ask that you help me to open my eyes and ears to your voice and leading as I know that my ways are not your ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment