Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 17, 2017 What is your story??

Reading: John 9, Isaiah 24-25, and Psalm 42

Scripture: John 9:25, He answered, "Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see." 

Observation: I know that I so often struggle with the idea of sharing the gospel with people. I am scared that I will mess it up or not have the answers and I even went to Bible Collage so I know that I have plenty of knowledge to talk to people and that the Holy Spirit will being to mind what I need in the times I need it. 

Application: When it comes to sharing the good news (the Gospel) just like the blind man all we need to know is who we were before we met Jesus who we are now and how he is working on us. We all have different stories and different backgrounds and those make us all have a unique way to share the Gospel. 


Prayer: Father you are so wonderful that your spirit will call those who need us long before we get there and will us to touch people and lead them long before they choose you. I thank you that you took the time to bring those people into my life who made an influence for you in my life. I thank you for my family and place them in your hands, also I thank you for the directions you give me and the provisions and blessings. I ask that you help me to share my story more to those who need to hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment