Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 21, 2017 How do i get out of this??????

Reading: John 12 Leviticus 18-19

Scripture: John 12:27, "Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? But for this purpose I have come to this hour.

Observation: I don’t know how many times I was going through something and though and even prayed “Lord take this from me.” When it comes to temptations and trials in our lives he has three ways he helps us with them. 

Application: The first way is God will deliver us from the trial, He May put distance between us and the situation removing the temptations. Second he will strengthen us through the trial. He may not take it from us but he may give us the strength and joy to get though the trial, a great example is the story of Shadrach Meshach and Abednego and the fiery furnace. God protected them in the fire. Third is he will deliver us by the trial. This means that there may be situations that we go through that could bring us home to heaven. Just like the female student at Columbine High School  shooting where she would not renounce God and they killed her for it. God will help us through all situations when we ask his help may just come in a form we don’t know or understand


Prayer: Father I thank you for the help and deliverance you have given me thus far in my life and I ask you to help open our eyes to the help you provide. I thank you for your provisions and blessings. I pray for the hearts and souls of all who are affected by tragic lose show your love to them through you church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment