Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14 2017, Answer the question!?!?!?

Reading: John 5 and Leviticus 7-8

Scripture: John 5:6-7, When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had already been there a long time, he said to him, "Do you want to be healed?" The sick man answered him, "Sir, I have no one to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up, and while I am going another steps down before me

Observation: What struck me when reading this was how often I don’t answer the questions  that have been asked of me, or even listen to others. In this day and age in this part of the world it has become easy to be self-reliant thinking we don’t need help from anyone and don’t want anything from anyone. Even though just like this lame man we need someones help. 

Application: Not only do we need wot quiet ourselves so we can listen to God and hear him properly. We need to stop wining that no one is helping get in the pool when God has offered to make us whole. 


Prayer: Father I thank you for making me whole and pouring out your forgiveness on me when I fall on my face. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you give us daily. I ask that you help us to hear you better and answer the questions asked and find the truth you have for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment