Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 22, 2017 If you are Happy and you know it!!!

Reading: Romans 1, Exodus 10-11 and Psalm 31

Scripture: Psalm 31:7, I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul,

Observation: As I was reading through todays reading seeing Paul’s distress and the distress of the Israelites and I believe that at the time David wrote this psalm Saul was searching and trying to kill David. I know that there have been many times where I was going though something and I thought “I cant take this to God it’s too small of a thing and God will not pay any attention to me or care” 

Application: David here is reminding us that God has wide enough shoulders not only for our big problems but our little afflictions too. God wants to pour his love out on each of us each and every day and help us through our situations we just need to ask and stop thinking I can do it on my own. Let us rejoices in God’s love 


Prayer: Father your love is so amazing, you carry us on your shoulders every day. I thank you for being there for us in all situations. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask that you help us to find the ability to rejoice in your steadfast love even when we have a affliction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment