Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 12th, 2017 What did you see???

Reading: Acts 19 and Genesis 41

Scripture: Genesis 41:16, Joseph answered Pharaoh, "It is not in me; God will give Pharaoh a favorable answer." 

Observation: There have been many times where I have tried to figure out what something means on my own or do something and I had not sought the Lord and like Pharaoh I had no clue until I sought others to help me. Just like the other day when I shared what I saw with those at the prayer meeting and with my wife, I'm seeking help. 

Application: I know that it is not in man to be able to interpret these things but like Joseph said to Pharaoh God will give him the answer. As we receive visions and dreams we are to seek those who have the gift of interpretation so that when God shows us something it can be confirmed by someone interpreting the dream just like Joseph did for Pharaoh.


Prayer: Father I stand in awe of you and how you work all things for the good of those who believe. Just as Joseph was sold by his brothers for evil purposes you used it for good. I thank you that you give us visions and dreams and others to interpret them. I thank you each and every day for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day and the ability to see of interpret. I ask that you help us to know when visions are from you and help us to know the meaning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment