Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 10th, 2017 Did you see that????

Reading: Acts 17 and Genesis 37-38

Scripture: Genesis 37:10-11, But when he told it to his father and to his brothers, his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you have dreamed? Shall I and your mother and your brothers indeed come to bow ourselves to the ground before you?" And his brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the saying in mind.

Observation: I have been to many churches where ether they didn’t talk about visions and dreams, or if they did it was in a way that made it seem that it does not happen today. As I look back at my life I remember dreams and situations in dreams that later came true. I thought it was odd and never really told anyone because I didn’t want to be though of any stranger that I was already though of because I was on of the weird kids in school. As odd as Joseph’s dream was to his family is father remembered this dream that his son told him. 

Application: Just this morning at the mens prayer meeting, I had a vision it was short and just a glimpse of an old pipe that was rusted with age and years of slow drips, it was poking though a ceiling near a corner of a room. After the meeting I told those who were there about it and they said to let them know when I discover the meaning. Just like Joseph if we have visions and dreams share them they may not be for you but will touch someone else. Just like with tongues and prophecy sharing them needs to be done in the correct environment and in the right way. Joseph’s brothers didn’t like the way he was miking it sound like they would be serving him and under his rule, because they were jealous and didn’t like this they plotted against him. 


Prayer: Father I thank you for you Holy Spirit giving us visions, prophecy, tongues and healing. I thank you that you give us the opportunity to glimpse into your kingdom even when it does not make any sense to us at the time. I thank you for the blessings and provisions you have for us. I ask you to send more visions, prophecy and tongues to those who have those gifts and seek you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment