Monday, October 29, 2018

October 28 Kryptonite 11


Reading: Jeremiah 23-24, Romans 1, and Killing Kryptonite 11

Thoughts: A quote from Killing Kryptonite, “As difficult as it may be to hear that partial obedience is the same as idolatry, we can be thankful to learn this. If we know what’s on the test, we can pass it every time. This is God’s goodness and mercy!” The temptations and trials that God allows the evil one to bring to us are these tests that John Bevere is talking about. God has given us not just the information so that we can figure out the answer to the questions, but he has given us the answer key through is Son and Holy Spirit. I know that I struggle with studying and listening to those answers before had but God has given them to us.

Prayer: Father, you are so awesome and worthy of all praise and adoration that I can give. I thank you for the answers you show me even when I don’t want to listen. Help me to listen more and step into your will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment