Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October 24th Kryptonite 7


Reading: Jeremiah 15-16, Psalm 10, Acts 25, and Killing Kryptonite chapter 7

Scripture: Jeremiah 16:10-11, And when you tell this people all these words, and they say to you, 'Why has the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? What is our iniquity? What is the sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?' then you shall say to them: 'Because your fathers have forsaken me, declares the Lord, and have gone after other gods and have served and worshiped them, and have forsaken me and have not kept my law,

Thought: For many years during my time playing at the “Sunday Christian” trope of I can do what ever I want during the week as long as I give a little and go to church. I was one of those people Jeremiah was talking about in chapter 16. Not only are we called to a Path God has for us We are called to come and Jump into the deep end of God’s power. Through the great gift of the Father through the Son and administered to us by the Holy Spirit, we have been given His Power and Authority. I know that I have been called and empowered to teach. I have been given influence in lives around me to help raise up into their potential in Christ. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and I strive to listen to him every day. Rise up all who have fallen asleep in the Lord you have purpose. 

Prayer: Father, Maker of all things. I thank you for the blessing and the power you pour out on us each day. I thank you for the provisions that you give us and strength to over come. I ask that you encourage me to open myself more and share your love with those who need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment