Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October 23rd Kryptonite 6


Reading: Jeremiah 13-14, Psalm 141, Acts 24, and Killing Kryptonite Chapter 6

Thoughts: I didn’t have a passage from the reading jump out at me this morning, I am glad the God used every day guys to be his disciples showing that uneducated and often brash people can be used to share the word of God. I know that we are called to do the same but many of us (my self included) don’t feel life we have the ability to go. I grew up in a church who ether didn’t teach the gifts and manifestation of the Holy Spirit or didn’t think they were still relevant today. Ether way I didn’t have any grasp on any of these things. When it comes to Miracles I know they are possible being that I have been part of two myself in the last year. I had an infirmity I was dealing with possibly my entire life healed and I watched my Aunt get healed after I listened to God and made a 300 mile trip to pray for her. Seeing her cancer removed and increased healing of the aftermath of the biopsy and other procedures. I am blessed to be a part of a church who does hear God’s voice and seeks after him, I am jumping in. 

Prayer: Lord, I thank you for guiding me and my family to this church home that you brought us to. You pour out such great blessings each day and continue to guide me each day. I am sorry that I don’t always listen to your voice and seek my own ways. I long to receive all that you have for me and my family and I ask you to help me to see myself as you see me, I want to live out the potential you placed in me and see you each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment