Monday, October 29, 2018

October 27 Kryptonite 10


Reading: 1 Kings 24, Jeremiah 22, Psalm 43, Acts 28, and Killing Kryptonite Chapter 10

Thoughts: When it comes to obedience to what I have heard God tells me, my first thought was when I stepped far out of my comfort zone and went 300 miles to pray for my aunt. When I think about past things of course its the big things that stand out the most, but as I was thinking about it some of my other obediences were going back to school, going to my church and getting planted there, and making my journaling and journey public. I probably will never (this side of heaven) know the purpose or impact this has or will have, and I don’t really want to because it will make me think too much of myself. As much as we all seem to crave the fame and notoriety I know that God has not allowed or given that to me because I would loose focus. 

Prayer: Thank you Lord for giving me a purpose and direction. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out and the longing to be in your presence. I know without experiencing your love and presence I would never seek more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment