Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017 I'm Not Worthy!!!!!

Reading: Galatians 1 and Ezekiel 15-16 

Scripture: Ezekiel 16:59-60, "For thus says the Lord God: I will deal with you as you have done, you who have despised the oath in breaking the covenant, yet I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish for you an everlasting covenant. 

Observation: Lately I have been struggling with knowing who I am in general and more over who I am in God and his plan for me. Over the weekend my wife and I attended a Marriage conference, at this conference things we brought into the light a little and on the drive home afterwords things broke loose and my mouth got me in trouble again. In that fight frustrations and fears were brought to the surface and I took a walk then went and had a talk with a friend to help me get it out. 

I may not have been turning my back fully on God but I was definitely not running toward him as I know I should. As I was in church serving as an usher a man that I have been talking to from time to time but have not felt close to came and ask how I was doing and told me that earlier this week He for the first time felt an urging to Pray for me and then during worship another man came and prayed healing over an issue that I have. 

Just as God told Ezekiel even though we may have walked away or turned away from that covenant that he gave us does not mean that he has forgotten. God has established an EVERLASTING covenant with us, that means no matter how we fail and fall on our face because I know we will He will hold up his end of the bargain even though when he made the deal he knew that he was getting the short end of the stick. 


Prayer: Father God, I am so unworthy of anything you have for me and I know that, that is the point. When you made Adam and Eve you looked down the line at each one of us and all we will do and chose to have your Son come and pay the price so that we could know you. I thank you Lord for all you have for me and the provisions and blessings that you pour out on us each and every day even when I’m even running the other way. I ask that you help remind me of your love, mercy and that you are thinking of me and want a relationship with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment