Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15th 2015 What are you doing?

Reading: Hebrews 7, Zechariah 4-6, and Psalm 25

Scripture: Zechariah 4:6, Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts.”

Observations: This is a great section reminding us that all things that we are called to by God we don’t need to worry about what it is or how its getting done it will get done though the spirit of the lord.

Application: We need to stop looking at what we can do and what we can’t do and just listen to what God is calling us to do and start doing it and his Spirit will help us though and guide what needs to be done to fulfill the calling. So stop and quiet yourself, open your ears and mind to hear from God and allow him to show you your next step.


Prayer: Lord, Thank you for another day and another opportunity to seek you and your direction for each day. I ask please help me to take the steps you place before me even though I may think that they are beyond my ability and beyond my strength. Help me to speak into the lives of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment