Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14 2015 Wheres my discipler?

Reading: Hebrews 6, Zachariah 1-3, and Psalms 55

Scripture: Hebrews 6:1, Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Observation: I know I struggle with wanting to move off of the milk and start having the solid foods of the gospel. The Gospel, repentance, and faith are just foundations of where we are starting with God. We are called to be and bring up disciples, which are to grow closer and seek after God.

Application: We are to have someone in our lives that we are looking up to and are working with to grow closer to God, but also when its time we are to disciple others and be that person to be looked up to. As God’s people we should be seeking. Stop just making sure the foundation and build upon it and help others build up the kingdom.


Prayer: Lord, thank you for another day to see you great works, and thank you for your everlasting love. Lord, help me to over come the inadequacies that I see in myself that case me to only want the milk and not strive for the solid food of discipleship.

No comments:

Post a Comment